Mrs. Williams, Library Technician
You can Login to Destiny and place "hold" on a book.
Your username is your email address without @wpusd
Your password is your 8 digit student ID number
- In Person students get books delivered to the classroom
- InterCONNECT students pick books up from the front office!
You can read eBooks at home by following these steps:
1. Click on Online Catalog and then find eBooks tab
2. Click on the eBook you would like to read
3. Click on "login" button
4. In Username field type: your email address without @wpusd
5. In Password field type: your student ID number
*If you are more comfortable using ccc as username and dragons as password you can continue to do so - it still works!
6. Click "open book" and enjoy reading! When you're done, click "close book" (so other students can read it. Some eBooks only one student can read at a time).
ACCELERATED READER AND STAR READING
Story Time with Mrs. Williams
This is a special channel for CCC students. I record stories for you from our reading carpet in the Library. Click on the the photo to read with me!
You will also find here some older stories I recorded with the help of my 6-year-old son while quarantined at home. Enjoy!
- Grade K-1 may check out one book.
- Grade 2-5 may check out two books.
- One week check out period.
- Books may be renewed.
- Overdue, lost or damaged books must be returned or paid for before another book is checked out.